Wednesday, June 29, 2011

That's the art of the dress!

On a more positive note, I wanted to share my latest sewing creations for Bianca. Seeing as how she likes to only wear dresses these days and dresses cost more than I like to spend on clothes for the kids I have turned my diaper sewing skills to dress making. Now being a self-taught sewer of only just over a year I'm no where near perfect but they're for my 3 year old so perfection is not necessary. Plus they are super cute! I'm still playing around with making up different patterns but mostly I stick to the same style...just tweaking the fit a bit. Anyway here are two of the most recent dresses I have made because I just need to brag!



Mint Chocolate Zoo dress...note the boy being naughty in the background




David & Goliath Owl with embroidered owl on top...my machine has skills



And another one just because she's cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment