Monday, June 27, 2011

F You Craig's list!!!!!!

Ugh!!! I've been searching for weeks now for a decent quality, decently priced double jogging stroller. People in Maine apparently are internet deficient and don't use Craig's List much so finding listings for a jogging stroller is hard. Then when I do find one they are down near Portland which by the time I pay for the gas to get down there the price isn't so spectacular and I might as well buy new. Well finally I find one in my area. It's on the high end of my price range but it's a really nice one. I email the seller. It's still available! Great! So to make it easier I ask what time they'd rather me come by. I figure that is the nice thing to do rather than just show up too late or too early. They give me a time range late last night. I let them know I'll be by at 1 pm today and I get an email back that it is already sold. Seriously!!! What the Hell?!?!?! I guess that's what I get for trying to be nice and come at a time that is better for them. Ugh I'm just so pissed off about it. Granted I didn't ask them to hold it or anything and I don't use Craig's List hardly ever so I don't know what the rules of etiquette are on the stupid thing. It is the internet after all. My first instinct is to just email them back full of pissy snark but I won't because in the end it isn't going to solve anything. The stroller is gone and I need to move on. Maybe I'm just expecting too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment